03/02/2019

Rough plans for the year 2019

I'm not those people who plan a lot and succeed in it, but I WANT to do things, so I do rough plans. Something that I can do in theory.

Namu in a violet flowemore bridle (not made for that mold...).

Finish at least one horse per each month. This should not be hard, if I stay away from cutting Schleichs in ten pieces and having no idea how to assemble them to a new position. I should so simplier but still drastic-ish like (not really drastic) resculpting. I've already done this goal's first step, January, as I started and finished two horses. More to come!

Make some tack at least once each month. A bit easier goal compared to that customizing one... And it shouldn't matter what the tack is, most important is to get it done. Be it halter, rope, a complicated bridle or a new design of a saddle. Very easy goal since I very easily build about 10 pairs of curb bits at once, since I can't get enough of designing them. Now with some stupid plastic beads with colors, because that gives variety to the bits and I haven't done that previously.

Behind the scenes. An exploded tackmaking table.

Finish at least one doll per each month. Easier said than done, but possible. January failed, although I played with the idea to do a doll at/for my birthday, but I did horses and bits and bought art stuff. Well. This can happen, in theory.

Finish at least one photo marathon per each month. Yes, all my goals are month-related. This just is realistic enough to think. I usually photograph at least once a week, and build a big bunch of pics by doing that, and at the end I empty the camera to my computer after I have enough pics. The time to spend to this doesn't need to be long and it shouldn't require having at least 500 photos to check and edit and throw away.

Lanttu the red gelding as a dressage pony.

Then... Try to publish a finished blog article at least once a month! See, at least! I've been very bad blogger for years, despite how addicted I am with blogging. I simply have difficulty to finish the texts and throw them public, because of self criticism and negative feelings what comes to my creations and writings.

Improve with photo stacks and photo stories. For too long I've seen that something's not right with my photo stacks, but I can't fix it. Let's see if this is possible. I bet it is not. List of things I need: backdrop landscape pictures (to be painted), a lot bigger studio box, at least one or two detachable lamps that I can use to leave the flash off... Doll clothes. Realistic saddles that could actually look and behave like saddles do. Oh damn, this will never be possible. What am I planning? Extra plan: PUBLISH THE PHOTO STACKS AND STORIES. (That will happen in Visualrat, if happens.)

Do more (or any at least) photo stories. It can't be that hard. (Or then it can.) Basically, I just mean that I could do model horse photography to build stories.

Twins, Offhand and Grievous, checking a new horse. From a photo story.

I'm afraid of planning anything more, because I'm very good at failing with this kind of things. I also don't want stress to my life, so I try not to add too much pressure... Wait, I need difficult projects? Yes, but I want to like doing them, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, tell your opinion, thoughts, just everything these posts bring on your mind. Though, we're not going to answer one word comments, and proper grammar would be well appreciated.